- The A trail race will be ruled by the FFME regulations, you can find it here.
- Required material: as specified in the FFME regulations.
- For senior participants, it is a non-competitive trail
- For cadets and junior teams, the FFME rulesa and regulations apply, just as in the A path. The FFME rules are available here.
- Mandatory equipment will be: helment, transceiver-arva, crampons, poles and shovel.
- Appropiate clothing will be mandatory as well, including goggles, gloves and cap.
- Those participants under 18 years old taking part in the B path MUST provide an authorization from their parents or legal representant.
ATENTION, THERE IS NO REFUELING ON THE COURSE. Each runner is autonomous and responsible for liquid and solid refueling.
MANDATORY MATERIAL – FFME rules