All pre-registered teams before December 31, 2021 have been admitted to the Altitoy 2022 A.
We extend the registration period until February 28 or until the 125 teams are completed.
See you in Luz.
Altitoy-Ternua antolakuntza / The Altitoy-Ternua organization / L’organisation Altitoy-Ternua
During many months, we worked to wards preparing the new race understanding the government restrictions due to the Covid pandemia; our goal was to honorit again and share this incredible experience safely according to the governmental sanitary protocols.
Today, understanding the requirements of our sport and the sanitary conditions of the moment, we are sorry to announceour regrettable decision to cancel the 2021 race. As the uncertainty of the near future and the evolution of the sanitary situation, we cannot organize the race in the best condition and nor to guarantee its smooth running on D-Day.
We thank you for your loyalty, your confidence and your support and look forward to seeing you for the next edition which counts for the Challenge de La Grande Course, in March 2022.
Despite everything, we are not giving up definitively: attentive to the next government announcements, we could bounce back in one day race format, the weekend of March 20 and 21 !
Stay connected and take good care of yourself.
The AltiToy-Ternua organization
Dear competitors and helpers,
Due to the extremely difficult conditions encountered in the field by the team in charge of charting the course of the trail, and the adverse weather conditions forecast for the weekend (rain, snow, and violent winds) the organization committee will be meeting tonight at 7pm to discuss whether or not we can maintain the ALTITOY TERNUA course.
We shall let you know the outcome as soon as possible.
In this link http://www.kronoak.com/live/2020/altitoy/ if we have coverage, you can follow the development of the test.
Mountain skiing backpack with highly resistant 210D polyamide fabric.
- Ergonomic back with low-density Eva foam and breathable mesh
- Ergonomic shoulder pads with breathable mesh
- Hydration exit
- Two elastic pockets on the shoulder pads
- Detachable, large-capacity pockets for carrying bottles on the shoulder pads
- Hidden pocket for carrying transition skis
- Chest adjustment with adjustable drawstring and safety whistle
- Lightweight and perforated lumbar supports with breathable mesh
- Semicircular main opening for greater convenience when transporting the equipment
- Fast front ice axe holder system
- Reinforced belt to support a companion
- Fast access lateral crampon holder system
- Front approach skis holder
- Lateral transition skis holder
- Lateral compressor belt for backpack size-reduction adjustment
- Inside shovel holder pocket
- Inside probe holder pocket
- Large-capacity security pocket inside, in mesh and with zip closure
- Decorative logos and brand motifs